Saturday, October 15, 2011

BNNM ootd.3

Hello lovely readers. just a super quick post. These photos were taken a week ago when my sister, cousin and friend decided to pay the Minchinbury Salvo stores a visit. It is really big and we had fun trying on heaps of stuff. They walked away with one or two items....I think they chose stuff that they really needed and didn't buy for the sake of it. I didn't buy anything but my sister found this awesome oversized jumper...(I'm waiting for her to wear it so I can borrow it!) and it was only $5!

I wore my opshop/thrifted skirt $2.50 (it has a matching jacket aswell) with my old singlet and black shirt....just something casual...but still....nothing new...so I'm going good guns at this!


Hope you are all well,


Falala Mele

6 comments:

  1. you guys look like you're just having a blast together! Would LOVE to shop with you all!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is so cute, I'm about to die. You make me miss my sister, think I'll go visit her today =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures with the bride is sooo funny!!! and btw, i love your looks :-)


    Love, Ylenia | Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeekkk you seriously have a phenomenal skirt collection my lady love love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, your skirt collection is indeed phenomenal....lots of skirt envy this end!

    Also envy on the massive thrift store....I should take a picture of my sad and depressing local ones, and you'd understand why I'm incapable of thus joining in with this challenge....I now understand why you are able to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree w/ @yeliz Meles you always find such great skirts and yay for thrifting! especially doing it with the ones you love great pictures haha I love your outfit

    lookbook it girl <3

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete